William J. Freed, Esq.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice Administration from San Diego State University in 1977.
- Graduated Cum Laude with a Juris Doctor Degree from California Western School of Law in 1989.
- Admitted to the California Bar in 1989 and to the Colorado Bar in 1992.
- Served as a Pro Tem Judge in the Municipal and Superior Courts in San Diego County for over 10 years.
- Member of the San Diego County Bar Association, the North San Diego County Bar Association, the Riverside County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Mr. Freed is currently involved with or has served on various civic and community organizations including, the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, the City of Oceanside Parks and Recreation Commission, City of Oceanside Housing Authority as Chairman, Carlsbad Pop Warner Board, San Luis Rey Mission Board, and the San Luis Rey Rotary Club, to name a few.
Brenda D. Artman
- Born in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Attended Jamestown Business College in Jamestown, New York.
- Has worked as a paralegal in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Probate, Trust Administration and Estate Litigation for Walwick & Freed since joining the firm in 1995.
- Lives in Carlsbad and has 2 adult children